Sewing & Quilting
- If your to-make Christmas list isn’t long enough, add some of these to your list.
- Need more time to sew? Maybe this post will help.
- Thank you Ashley for your honesty about this quilt. It’s not her favorite but she finished it anyway. Do you have any projects like this laying around?
- Quilting is pretty sedentary. Help your spine and mobility with this 20 minute yoga video. My back was in a giant knot earlier this week with grown up job meetings and trying to finish some sewing. It really helped release my back. Try it.
- I’ve been reading more about blogging and found White Oak Creative. It’s been nice reading how others blog outside of just sewing & quilting.
- Maybe you don’t have an Etsy shop but this article is great for makers as we enter into the Holiday season. Practice saying no. It’s hard when a friend REALLY wants something for a loved one, but you need time to enjoy the holidays too. Trust me, it’s awkward to say no, but stick to your guns and enjoy your holiday season.
- Grab your 80’s workout gear and give this workout a try. I remember going to classes like this with my mom as a kid.
- Shannyn from Frugal Beautiful has rounded up some easy centerpiece ideas for Thanksgiving.
My Blog Posts This Week