After completing the Wedding Quilt there were a number of left over squares. In an effort to limit my scraps I thought some coordinating pillows would be fantastic.
There were enough scraps to make two throw pillows. The first one is similar to the quilt and backed in Hello Kitty fabric.
Probably will not try that again, at least the way I did the binding. It was added to the top before I sewed the top and back together. Instead I should have sewn to the top after I turned the pillow right sides out.
Second pillow is more of a Bears pillow. The backing fabric was in my stash, I used all the Bears fabric on the back of the quilt.
Now that this quilt is off to it’s new home it’s time to tackle my project list. October is going to be a BUSY sewing month. Not sure if there will be many posts until I’m caught up. You may see snippets on Instagram and Facebook.