I have been making potholders for about a year and half and with time you see where you can improve your product. Based on feedback from friends and family I have designed a bigger potholder, every time I make one, they get bought before I can put on Etsy. So bigger potholders, check.
Other feedback has been that they felt thin. I went back and looked and yes, it did feel thin. So adding a layer of cotton batting was the next step. The batch of insul bright that I had used felt thinner than others. I should have been proactive rather than reactive.
I wanted to give my customer’s the best product I can make. Here is a look inside my potholders.
There has been a good response to the new design. Just a few more to make changes to expired listings.