Where was this little tip sheet when I started with my 2011 Project. Week 4 & 5 block both coming this week. First attempt at week 4 was terrible to say the least.
Using some of the Recs triangles I cut out for last week’s block, I decided to make my own.
Okay now what to do? Let’s just play the match game and put the white with the black.
Not off to a good start, my points are off. Should I have matched them differently? I matched point to point.
Looks great minus the bottom half being off. Doesn’t look bad if I was trying to make a jilted A. Good success of making my own block. It just needs some work.
Yes, I am behind, but Week 3 will be out by this Friday. For these next two blocks, time to go into my stash of tools that are very rarely used. A couple of years ago I added the Tri-Recs tool to my arsenal. Challenge of two different triangles that work together. Last week my points were okay. After making this block, I know I have lots of work to do to match up points. (more…)
These were finished in November for a show. Yes, two in a week was lots of work for me. I’ve been busy working on lots of other projects to get these out into the world.
This would be a great quilt for a nursery. (more…)
I have been thinking about where I could take this blog over the next year and still develop myself as a quilter. I’ve been asking for input from my quilting friends as well.
So here it is…TRIANGLES! (more…)