Thank you for the wedding advice last week. It was a whirlwind and an amazing event.
Wow, it has really been a few weeks since I have sat down and sewed. I am anxiously awaiting getting back to sitting in front of my machine.
The amount of projects that I have is amazing. Here is my list of May projects to get working on:
1. Finish a wedding quilt for a friend married in November
2. Start and finish a baby quilt for Jett born 3 weeks ago.
3. Start baby quilt from November wedding. Yep, a honeymoon baby is on the way.
4. Deconstruct my wedding dress. I am taking the beading and satin off to use around our wedding photos. The skirt will be saved for a quilt when we decide to have kids.
5. Make more stuff for my Etsy. I’ve had a few views on items, but no buyers. My in-laws received quite a few of my potholders over the weekend. Time to make more.
Here is a photo from this weekend’s festivities.