Have you survived the onslaught of Turkey leftover recipes? Is your holiday shopping completed yet? I’m not even close. We can’t decide what we want to get the toddler. It may have been a short work week, but still some good stuff this week.
Sewing & Quilting
- Apparently using a precuts instead of cutting your own fabric is a debate being had. This is the perfect response. Those quilters probably shouldn’t read my blog.
- Pretty sure I need to make one of these for Pdawg. Seriously, how cute is this advent calendar?
- Amy has published her Gift for Quilters list. Great for guild members or quilty friends.
- Finding your niche. Society of Salvage is amazing and I always find something in there that needs to be in my house.
- Did you #optoutside? Love what REI did for Black Friday.
- It’s Small Business Saturday. Who did you support?? Forbes reports that 88 million people shopped small in 2014.
- Today I picked up a few items from the Hoosier Artisan Boutique, it’s an annual show after Thanksgiving. I have been checking out a few vendors before hand. How cute is this pillow? It’s going to be perfect for my next project. More details coming next week.
We moved our feet on Thanksgiving so others could eat and helped raise $1 million for a local mission.
Posts from the week
Quilt Math Book Review